Barneys NYC last night

gus

Barneys seems to be carrying Acne now in the Co-Op section. Were these always near $300 jeans? There were also loads of washed Regular Ralf washed Nudies (and maybe some washed black Slim Jims I only saw a few pairs) in the sale pile.

Downstairs, Paul Smith suits were $679, Helmut Lang suits (your last chance) were around $800, and Dior Homme was marked down considerably, but they don't seem to carry too much. Anyways, most things are on sale and there are still things to buy and not just size 54 in purple and yellow.

And H&M sells baby clothes, that's brilliant.

Yes the drainpipe look is slowly being embraced by the mass market. When my fashion sheep buddy asks me about my DH denims' fit, that's when I knew. Both coop Madison and Chelsea carry tons of Acne.

Quote:

Barneys seems to be carrying Acne now in the Co-Op section. Were these always near $300 jeans? There were also loads of washed Regular Ralf washed Nudies (and maybe some washed black Slim Jims I only saw a few pairs) in the sale pile.

Downstairs, Paul Smith suits were $679, Helmut Lang suits (your last chance) were around $800, and Dior Homme was marked down considerably, but they don't seem to carry too much. Anyways, most things are on sale and there are still things to buy and not just size 54 in purple and yellow.

And H&M sells baby clothes, that's brilliant.

--- Original message by gus on Dec 2, 2005 08:57 AM

Acne jeans sell for about $120 in sweden, although I believe all washes are seeing a $10 price hike and unwashed $5 carrying into the next season.

• 3 weeks later...

funny that you've mentioned famous friends, picked up pair of nudies RR there today, store was empty when i was there, people definately need to give this store some attention.

"Meow.....Bitches" icon_smile_cool.gif