Korny Azn Gurlz

likewtfyo

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was going to say that when i saw it.

i got an email once that showed pics from a tranny pageant and then you find out at the end they are trannys. i think it takes place in thailand?

shits crazy

2790_185645860586_706880586_6642897.jpg

I actually like korny asian girls like this. Especially the third girl from the left, a decent 6-7. 6-7s are the best because they usually are fun to talk to and bullshit with and with enough drinks are down for whatever. You can say the most retarded opinion to see their reaction and usually 9 times out of 10 they'll agree; that's when you know you got em.

Yeah, they are usually the cheerful bubbly type that will actually ask you questions and want to engage in conversation.

I had the horror of dealing with a fine Taiwanese 9-10 last Saturday at a 飲み会 but man did she have an additude. But my foolish Japanese domestic boys still followed her like a puppy, bought her mad drinks, while she played coy and maneuvered them to fight for her attention. Bitch eventually got so drunk she fell asleep in the club then proceeded to drunk dial her bf she never told us about at 4 in the morning.

I can't fuck with that shit no-mo.

I also have been having fetishes for girls with somewhat lazy eyes, long faces and noses and also girls with thick thighs (not huge though). I have no idea why....