edwin rainbow selvedge fit

apekilledape

nice...

if everyone posted in only threads that were allocated to it there would be like only30 threads or something.

some peeps been helpful in the past but its always the same with their 'use the search function' posts. you could have helped me, would have probably take the same amount of time for you unhelpful post. but you didnt. if you feel superior to me due to your knowledge then good for you.

ape kills ape, nigo packs his bags.

If there was a thread six months ago, fine, start a new one.

There have been at least 4 or 5 threads about the Edwin ED-47 (WITH MEASUREMENTS) in the past two weeks alone. In addition, there is a very informative thread with pictures from a while back, that I used when I bought my pair.

Use the search function.

yeah i undertstand your point. i have used the search function but due to 2 reasons i cant seem to find anything to answer my question..

1. the superfuture search funtion is imo hard to understand and use

2. most of the posts given to these jeans are about like you said measurements

but i would like to know how much they shrink whether i should get the jeans true to size or go up a bit. thats all i wanted to know...

Quote:

All right. Well, when I got my pair (size 34, I'm a true size 34) they were very tight at first but stretched out comfortably. So I suggest you get your normal size.

They're sanforized, so they'll hardly shrink at all after you wash.

--- Original message by minya on Nov 27, 2005 11:58 AM

ok dude thanks for your help. will use the search function more when i learn to use it properly lol!