GEARS OF WAAAAAaR 2 DO YOU HAS IT?

sycamore no more

is it worth getting? i feel like shooting aliens in the face is lame, but i have never played, so im the herb.

no matter what i buy i just keep playin COD4... if you cant shoot though walls the game blows to me now.

i just love it too much.

cod4 is way too easy. you can play for a week and become pro. i'm on my red diamond prestige on cod4 and i'm over it.

left 4 dead is the shit, me and a few friends played the demo on expert and it's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo crazy. took us an hour 1/2 to beat the first 2 demo levels. hundreds of zombies running towards you. think... 28 weeks later or dawn of the dead.

but i love gears, you guys need to get good and play w/ me leroy and wesley pipes.

cod4 is way too easy. you can play for a week and become pro. i'm on my red diamond prestige on cod4 and i'm over it.

left 4 dead is the shit, me and a few friends played the demo on expert and it's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo crazy. took us an hour 1/2 to beat the first 2 demo levels. hundreds of zombies running towards you. think... 28 weeks later or dawn of the dead.

but i love gears, you guys need to get good and play w/ me leroy and wesley pipes.

i only wanted to robocop left 4 dead since its online co-op, but a lot of people are saying gears 2 is good since they fixed the glitches from the first one..; how is story or is this better of in multi?