fucking fish smell on my apcs

youreit

barfed up some sushi driving home after i took a big swig of what i thought was water from a water bottle (straight vodka). throw away? anything to get em back without washing and losing my precious indigo? always sniff clear liquids in water bottles you find in your car people, dont make the same mistake i did.

barfed up some sushi driving home after i took a big swig of what i thought was water from a water bottle (straight vodka). throw away? anything to get em back without washing and losing my precious indigo? always sniff clear liquids in water bottles you find in your car people, dont make the same mistake i did.

dont be a pussy just wash that shit. a wash wont destroy your precious apc denim.

man up. its not like you are gunna wash them and they are going to come out white.

dont be a pussy just wash that shit. a wash wont destroy your precious apc denim.

man up. its not like you are gunna wash them and they are going to come out white.

But...but...he paid more than one bill for them! They're, like, precious, dude!