Fs: Winter Jackets! Rick Owens Bomber & Apc Peacoat

dizzhizz

measurements will be posted later this evening. i'll be sending this out from korea via ems so shipping will be fast and efficient and fucking expensive on my end! no damage whatsoever to these listed goods and despite not really having much history selling goods, dismalfuture will claim i'm legit as fuck in addition to any of those other seoul sufu homos bringing steez to the victims.

1. RICK OWENS BOMBER (M) - bomber jacket from last year with nylon construction which makes its quite soft to touch yet its has some thickness to it to insulate warmth. its a bit too big for me with the pit-to-pit being at 20" if i recall so its definitely not as slim as most RO jackets but the sleeve length is typical of RO along with the jacket length being slightly shorter than of his current bomber models for F/W08. basically it fits like a classic bomber just with better construction and proportions. the first pic is an actual representation of its true color. more like a dark grey.

Asking price is $300 USD.

5-2.jpg

6-2.jpg

7.jpg

2. APC Peacoat (L) - cropped peacoat from last year and in great condition and fits like a slim large. unfortunately, i lost too much weight so it's too big on me. the peacoat is really thick and heavy and makes for a great winter coat. the collars are more like a notch lapel so its definitely good for formal fits and can be worn dressed up with suits and blazers or casual with denim and sneakers.

Asking price is $250 USD.

4-2.jpg

1-4.jpg

3-2.jpg

Thanks for looking!