CHEAP Diors,Julius Engineers,Raf Simons, MMM, Acne, Juun J X Reebok (NEW MODEL),BLESS

dismalfuture

Motivated to get rid of stuff! I'll get pics and measurements when I have time, I am always short on time these days it seems so I can't sit and haggle with you via pm's all day, but everyday I go to school with a post office on campus so I ship within 12 hrs of payment usually, my shipping takes about 3-4 days from mine to yours. Prices are firmish, add 5% for paypal and the fact that I am shipping from Seoul to wherever you are.

1. Brand new with tags, size 27 Dior Homme 19cm indigo, made in Japan. Just bought from the store yesterday, still in Dior tissue paper. $315 shipped worldwide->sold.

Dior.jpg

2. Raf Simons button down-collar shirt from F/W07-08. Navy stretch fabric. Size 46, fits true $165 shipped worldwide.

measurements:

shoulders 42cm

pit to pit 52cm

sleeve 64cm

23idmxc.jpg

3. Martin Margiela cat. 10 garment-dyed black cotton rider's jacket with signature 'puffy' pockets, 3 or 4 Riri zippers, etc etc. size 46, fits true to size. About $350 on Yahoo Japan. sold

measurements:

Shoulders 45cm

Pit to pit 54cm

Sleeve 64cm

Back (from bottom of collar) 61cm

288qlo4.jpg

4. Acne Hex, grey, size 28 X 34. Really nice jeans, good condition, worn just a few times. Royal grey color, reminiscent of the grey on April 77's, but with a wash effect (no faux whiskers or anything like Slightly stretchy, good for a 30" waist. sold

measurements:

waist 38cm across

fr rise 23cm

inseam 87cm

acnefront.jpg

Acnefull.jpg

5. Raf by Raf black jeans, sz 30. Nice fit, reminscent of Dior 19cm, but with different more subtle details. sold

measurements:

waist across: 40cm

Rise: 23cm

Inseam: 84cm

Rafbyraf.jpg

Reebok par Juun J double-strap sneakers:

1 pair of all-white patent sz 9 (270cm) fits like a 41 Euro, sz 8 in chucks, etc

1 pair of NEWLY RELEASED all-patent (not mixed texture+patent, these are 100% patent) all-black sz 10 (280) fits like a 42 Euro, sz 9-9.5 in chucks.

$300 for the white ones

sold for the black ones (I can get more sizes in these if you respond quickly, via pm)

JuunJ.jpg

JuunJside.jpg

Julius Engineer Boots sz 1, SUPER RARE

I need to get rid of these ASAP, and price is firm. You know what these look like, they're fucking amazing and if these fit you, you will regret passing them up because you won't see this size for sale again. Sz 1 fits a 40-41, sole length is about 30cm. Riri zips up the back. $650 shipped worldwide. -> $630 shipped, price drop

Julius.jpg

Bless No. 27 rain cape, black, one size. Old and rare, great condition though. sold

Bless.jpg