F/S Samurai S0500xx, S710xx, Vans Half Cab and wtaps authentics

bye4now12

I ship stuff fast, usually it'll get out within a day of receiving payment.

Next is a brand new pair of vans half cabs. Size 10, the color is "strong blue/white". I bought these a while ago and forgot to return them. Comes with box too.

Price $40->$35shipped

Finally is a pair of Vans Wtaps Authentics, size 10navy with white crossbones. I bought these deadstock, and wore them twice. I'm at school right now so I only have the shoes with white laces, and the vans bag them came in. But I do have the box and alternate laces and home, and I'll pay the extra shipping to mail you the box when I go home over Thanksgiving break.

Price $80->$75 shipped

I'll get pictures up of the stuff that don't have pictures shortly, and with offers, don't low ball me but they aren't set in stone. The worst I can say is no.

As far as trades, I'm looking for a pair of Clarks Desert Boots size 9.5 in Beeswax or Sand suede (or the Banana Republic Beeswax ones), and I'm also looking for a decent wool coat for the winter. I'm between and medium and a large for coats. Feel free to offer any sort of trades though, again worst I can say is no.