H&M Denim

greentalks43

You can find more info in this thread: http://city.superfuture.com/city/supertalk/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=3869

I recently bought two pairs, one raw and one washed. Personally I like them. But don't expect top quality gear for those prices.

Reporter: "What do you think about western civilization?"

Gandhi: "I think it would be a good idea."

In another thread people were mentioning heaps of people queuing up for the newly opened H&M store in SF. Is that really true? Sounds really awkward. Imagine a GAP store opening up in Amsterdam and masses waiting in front to get in. Weird.. but interesting. Can't imagine that ever happening here.

Still, I've seen H&M riots here in Amsterdam when McCartney/Lagerfeld lines dropped. :)

Reporter: "What do you think about western civilization?"

Gandhi: "I think it would be a good idea."

i totally went to H&M today (black friday). we arrived before people started lining out and down the street. it was pretty fresh i love it. i heard the day it opened (the 19th i believe?) there was a red carpet and hella heads lined out. got me a good catch of stuff. and as for denim: affordable with good washes.