VISVIM CORDS, FRAGMENT CARDI, SOPH SWEAT & TEES, PRIcE DROPS - ALL IN ONE THREAD!

dagispojken

Visvim black chino cords size XL,

really nice heavy quality on these, wide wale stiff corduroy that will only look better with age and wear,

of course made in japan (which has seemed to cause a bit of a stir lately), worn 2(!) times never washed so basically vnds, super rare size to get a hold of..

Had my tailor taper these in slightly as they differed abit from reg. vis sizing and were huge in the legs (please note, this was done by my tailor, not a dry cleaner-person type of job and it isn't noticeable beyond the change in size..)

exact measurments are

waist 49cm,

bottom of crotch-> end of leg: 78cm

leg opening: 24,5 cm

pictures of the pants (obviously not mine)

http://store.honeyee.com/products/detail.php?product_id=1182

£70 shipped

Fragment X nbhd 100% cashmere cardi size Large,

quality and feel of this is amazing, discrete branding, good cond, never washed (of course), retail was ridiculous.

Sold

SOPH x John Smedley pure wool sweat, made in england, worn a couple of times, never washed, great cond.. abit gutted to sell but unfortunately i've grown just abit to fat for this one.. Size L but a very snug fit.. £60 SHIPPED!!

Measurments are: length: 69cm, chest: 57cm, armpit->end of arm: 60cm

2122895112_12c2960cda_o.jpg

2122895172_718d440fc9_o.jpg

Soph border dri-fits, pattern-matched chest pockets, lovely material so shape never gets fucked up in the wash, washed out etc.. All washed/worn a couple of times but still in great condition.

S/S Black blue Size Large, SOLDD!!

S/S Green blue Size Large, £OLD!!