check out these tees i designed!

guamyneze

hello:

check out the tees i just got in. holy grail x aj tees. available in black or white, medium, large, or XL. 100% cotton, printed on AAA (alstyle tees), 3 color silk screened, oversized print. $29 shipped in the US if you are interested, please email me at [email protected] or aim- guamyneze

very limited quanities! first come first served. thanks for looking and all the support! feedback is welcomed!

[email protected]

aim- guamyneze

Edited by guamyneze on Nov 16, 2005 at 03:14 PM

I think its a hilarious shirt that people who buy shoes like that would mess with

as far as people saying a t shirt does warrant 29 bucks, I think thats silly

A t-shirt should never be sold for less then 25 dollars, thats like the standard price for all t-shirts, so 29 is far from crazy, especially when you had people paying like 50 for those spoonfed tees

DOES WHAT I SAY INTEREST YOU?

I am available for employment,

full time, part time, & consulting, depending on the numbers

I am willing to work for major companies, brands, stores, and magazines

possibly whereever you want me to work, or what gap you need filled is up for discussion, from working directly with clothes to freelance writing

feel free to inquire about anything

contact email: [email protected]

Quote:

I think its a hilarious shirt that people who buy shoes like that would mess with

as far as people saying a t shirt does warrant 29 bucks, I think thats silly

A t-shirt should never be sold for less then 25 dollars, thats like the standard price for all t-shirts, so 29 is far from crazy, especially when you had people paying like 50 for those spoonfed tees

--- Original message by jjs home on Nov 16, 2005 11:41 AM

Nobody enjoys spending 29 on a tee. If it's done, whoever bought it must really like the shirt. Not sure alot of people gonna really like that shirt with that price tag.

I don't care for that tshirt in particular, but if I might make a suggestion:

Move the Knights' print to the bottom of the shirt so that the base of the pic lines up w/ the hem.

I still wouldn't buy it, even if you did, but it'd help take away the appearance that you just ironed images onto the tshirts

Quote: wheres the link to his shirts I want to see them.

He's probably taken it down cause you guys rubbished him so much.

good one.

Nawh ... Reckon Tragic got so frustrated he shopped him to Python's Lawyers and they shut him down instantly with a bazillion dollar lawsuit that they catapaulted over his garden fence cellotaped to a wooden chicken.