Who is the bigger geller fellater?

Guest jmatsu

who is the bigger Geller fellater?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. who is the bigger Geller fellater?

• Clopek
    • Joey Formal
    • Neither cause Geller has been impotent since cloak went kaput.

hi guys, just curious but who do you think rides geller's dick more? No hate (as of the moment), but my intuition says clopek cause i heard joey don't pay full retail.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at least joey's progression was from S2A and Wrath Arcane to geller, which is somewhat of a logical (yet lateral) leap, rather than going from throwback jerseys and whack ass nikes to geller (via apc and golden supras of course). LOL! just like how he now prefers import beers as opposed to random kegs. But, at least he happy right? that seems to be the predominant rationale on this board for all the weak willed.

I appreciate fine beer as much as the next guy in the "state your beer" thread, but i sacrifice amongst friends and drink swill from time to time. At least the cheap, shitty beer tastes mostly like water anyways.

i realized that after posting

deleted comment but you caught me

still more bored of gellerbeasting discussion than geller himself

thats totally fine, but it is obviously not my intent to compare gellerbeastiing with that of the man and his output.

at least joey's progression was from S2A and Wrath Arcane to geller, which is somewhat of a logical (yet lateral) leap, rather than going from throwback jerseys and whack ass nikes to geller (via apc and golden supras of course). LOL! just like how he now prefers import beers as opposed to random kegs. But, at least he happy right? that seems to be the predominant rationale on this board for all the weak willed.

i like how you get the majority of your information about me through the sarcastic posts of people who know me.

30c92j7.gif

i like how you get the majority of your information about me through the sarcastic posts of people who know me.

i think the beer shit he was saying might have been meant as a metaphor, but if i didn't kinda know your history on the board i def would think you was just some jew and not a pollak. just cause i imagine that had i seen you live-in person for the first time in geller jawns drinking some shit like blue ribbon or bud then smashing a can on your 4head then chugging shit outta a bong, I'd b like "wows that something u dont see everyday!"

if i saw you wearing your geller jawns and maybe drinking shit like say lindemans frambois or maybe even golden drac or celebrator shit would make alittle more sense in terms of cohesion (again, based on that one time first impression). then again geller ain't all that expensive and though u (clopek or anyone) could kinda get away with the good old "assumtions" accusations here, know that some of us have been on this board along time.

in any case pls humor me and tell me your favorite beer for the record cause i b 2 lazy to search the beer thread or to pm hali, sean, dolly, etc. what b the kanuck white trash beer of choice? what be the canada bro-beer american parellel? the equivalent that is? or do you guys just import bud and coors? how much u pay for that? is it considered a delicacy over there (cause different cultures like different shit...maybe is respectable like)?