CHAINSTITCH JEANS New brand Los Angeles

Allow me to introduce myself and my company CHAINSTITCH JEANS.

We manufacture jeans in premium selvage denim, raw and hand finish in very limited quantities. We are original manufacturers of this type of jean. The premium selvage denim is from Japan, Italy and the U.S.

We are located in Los Angeles, California, and we use the 1940’s and 50’s Union Special machines. We’ve been doing clothing and jewelry for the last 15 years, but last year we’ve decided to make something very different from the rest: Chainstitch Jeans. We have our own cuts for men and women, all in selvage. Our labels are shark skin labels. Some have silver buckles (synch back) and buttons, besides our traditional copper buttons.

I hope you guys enjoy it and give us your opinion.

Thanks a lot, Marcelo.

CHAINSTITCH JEANS website: www.chainstitchjeans.com is in progress.

We manufacture jeans in premium selvage denim, raw and hand finish in very limited quantities. We are original manufacturers of this type of jean. The premium selvage denim is from Japan, Italy and the U.S.

I just want to start a company with these buzzwords. PREMIUM SELVAGE LIMITED ORIGINAL JAPAN JAPAN JAPAN PREMIUM PREMIUM SELVEDGE LIMITED LIMITED

Of course, no knock on 'Chainstitch Jeans' doing what 100s of other brands have been doing consistently for the last how many years.

I just want to start a company with these buzzwords. PREMIUM LIMITED HANDCRAFTED HAND LOOMED SELVAGE SELVEDGED SELVEDGE HAND DYED LOOMED HANK DYED SHUTTLE TRIPLE RINGSPUN DUNN NATURAL ARTIFICIAL CHAIN STITCHED COPPER BURR RIVETS REDLINE BLUELINE GREENLINE ORANGE BLUE RED TAB ARCHS BARKS CAT'S PAW SHANK COPPER ORIGINAL UNION ONION MADE UNION SPECIAL LEATHER DEER BEAR SHARK LIZARD SKIN NATURAL LIMITED ORIGINAL JAPAN JAPAN JAPAN JAPAN JAPAN JAPAN OKAYAMA JAPAN MOUNT FUJI MCQUEEN BRANDO JAMES DEAN SELVEGED SANFORIZED UNSANFORIZED LEEPRO REPRO COTTON TEXAS AMERICAN SHORT LONG HEMMED CHAIN CHAINED TRIPLE FELT COVERSTITCH PREMIUM PREMIUM SELVEDGE LIMITED LIMITED

Of course, no knock on 'Chainstitch Jeans' doing what 100s of other brands have been doing consistently for the last how many years.

Fixed… 0123456789

I think Sufu liked the jeans better before you posted the photos.