Korean Pickups: Juun J., Woo Young Mi, Suh Sang Young, and everything else

dismalfuture

I know that a lot of you have been expressing interest in getting some of these Korean labels (Juun J and Woo Young Mi from Paris, and Suh Sang Young, Song Zio, etc locally) so I thought I'd offer pickups for those interested.

Alsoooo, the Asian economic troubles happening right now allows us to proxy you European and Japanese stuff for cheaper than they are selling in the US right now. I can do Dior MIJ's for $330 shipped, etc.

Some examples of labels:

Bless (the jersey hooded cape with the long funnel neck is available here, in black)

Giuliano Fujiwara

Raf Simons

Rick Owens

The Viridi-Anne

N. Hoolywood

Zucca

etc, etc, inquire within.

PM with questions and for estimates.

do you know if this address

Aekyung-Goro

1/F, 573 Guro 5-Dong

Guro-Gu, Seoul

sells mens prorsum or just burberry london?

if they do prorsum and have large sizes i might be interested

Probably just Burberry London, and maybe Japanese-made semi-faux Burberry at that; Guro is a shithole.

They do have Prorsum here though, in at least 2-3 places including a flagship.

You guys interested in Juun J stuff (shoes and clothes alike):

This stuff is mad limited edition. A lot of the stuff you guys want was available last week, but might be gone by now. The shoes were only made in like 300 pairs per colorway, and that wool coat with the fur/leather rider's zip-out is limited to about 20-30 pieces worldwide, total. Joyce in Shanghai and L'eclair in Paris have bigger buys than the 2 small stockists here, as well. 7NY stocks Juun J as well, but I don't know their pricing.

The flagship store here is really small, and doesn't have their F/W on the floor yet, just a couple coats. The long grey one with the black leather rider's insert is available in a 48.

The upside; the girl at the atelier told me yesterday that if there were interest in a certain piece (barring shoes), she could do a re-order for me and have a piece made if there were at least a small run, provided stuff like the fur is still available. The pieces are made in Korea, and the textiles are imported from Italy and France and will take a month to receive, and then 2-3 weeks to make. I am interested in buying the wool/fur piece myself, and I think there's been a couple requests for it from you guys, so 3-4 pieces could probably constitute a small run.

wow, 3 places for prorsum?

i'm looking for an AW08 black trench in 48. (double-breasted, belt, epaulettes, lining,... - not sure if there was more than one model this season)

depending on what the price is i would be really interested. up to $2000 i would instakop, and i would maybe consider it up to like $2500.

no idea what the price for this stuff is in korea though.

Money Tuff: Probably a bit cheaper at our proxy price than in London. Would need to cop soon though, exchange rates are up and down this week and we lost 10c on the dollar today, that we had yesterday.

Post pictures of the items you're interested in and the size you want and I can verify if we have them or not, buys are small as hell over here. Dior MIJ's I can now do for $300 shipped, probably til Saturday, straight from the Dior Homme store, blue raw sz 28 and 30 I think, maybe a 27 too.

Guest umhaha84
11996464_gray?$hero$

Hey Dismal, here's a photo of the mists - what sizes are they available in? Particularly looking for a 28 (not sure if they make smaller).

Might be interested in the 27 MIJs, depending on if the mists are available or not.

Exactly What I want in 29

Checking on double strapped shoes, and Diors today. I remember clearly them having Luster waxed (675 shipped), blue raw (300 shipped), raw black (same), and then this doooooope all-navy jean in a 17,5cm cut, probably 375 shipped.

They also have the strapped Dior boots and sneakers, but probably in smaller sizes, the buys over here are 44-48 for clothes, and 39-42 or 43 for shoes.

Sortin through PMs right now, will get to you in order. I'm just short on time, sorry guys.

I have an extra pair of white patent Juun J Reeboks, size 9/42/27cm if anyone wants them, 400 shipped.

As for the grey/fur Juun J coat, there are now 2 of them back in the country, size 48 and a 50. They run about 1 size smaller than tagged, I'd say the 48 is like a 47, or a long 46. 2200 shipped for the weekend, I am worried exchange rates will go down and prices will have to go back up though, very soon. The government here is gonna intervene and inject some money into the economy.

The black hooded blazer with fur trim, 1900 shipped.

Hooded runway trench, 1750 shipped.

Iridescent bronze hooded blazer, 1550 shipped.

Sizes available are gonna be like 48's, maybe 50's. Haven't seen any 46's.

Will get back to my pms soon. If you want to talk about any of these pieces seriously, pm me your phone number and I can call you and we can discuss them, I am just really short on time to be sifting through pm's these days.

I'm back from the shop, I've now got about 5-6 pairs of Juun J. double strapped sneakers, white patent, black patent, white non-patent. All to fit either 8.5 or 9.5. $400 shipped for the patents and then $250 shipped for the non patent pair (I think I only have 1 pair of those up for grabs) After these are sold, there probably win't be anymore double-strapped models.

yo dismal- Is there a website where i can see what kinda bless you can get your hands on and prices? I have no clue really of prices.

Also, i'm morbidly curious as to if any of those juun j boks fit a 10.5 US foot (10.5 vans, 10 chucks, 44 opening ceremony, blah blah blah)