Does your favorite sweater have, a hole ?

Vaclav

Does your favorite sweater have, some hole of, misfortune ?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Does your favorite sweater have, some hole of, misfortune ?

• Yes, it does
    • No it, does not
    • I do not own, any sweater

my best friend has my favorite sweater and has had for quite sometime...there were no holes when she took it and there had better not be any when she returns it

luckily shes small so i can easily beat her if she fucked it up

There tends to be a small hole in every shirt/garment I wear that comes in contact with the upper button of my jeans…it's not quite that annoying until the hole snags or gets worse. Otherwise, it's like a daily reminder that my pants are ruining my life.

oh yeah unfortunately. i think some insect ate it because i didn't wore it much yet and it was stored in a sorta humid place. i'll try to sew it or just leave it that way, but if i go that way that'd look better with more hole then.

There tends to be a small hole in every shirt/garment I wear that comes in contact with the upper button of my jeans…it's not quite that annoying until the hole snags or gets worse. Otherwise, it's like a daily reminder that my pants are ruining my life.

I've seen this a lot amongst asians.

Who knows why.

Support group?

i get that shit too sometimes more than 1... asjdjkdasd