FUCT

soundune

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ARCANGELO
Stop bumping old threads, it is retardedly obnoxious.

what does "bumping" mean?...your attitude is obnoxious.

Guest marc
Cool!!! A washed up shitty t-shirt brand that middle-schoolers used to wear seven years ago when they thought it was call to have a shirt that had a "bad-word" on it..........I love all these washed up "streetwear icons" like Erik Brunetti and Rick Klotz attacking bigger brands like Bape/Obey because they were fuck-ups and couldn't make it on their own....

Believe me you Fuct pussies, you would suck thousands of cocks to get where Bape/Supreme are today, it's just that your shit is too ugly for anyone to let you suck their cock......

"But no, you don't understand, I stay true to the game!"

Um......yeah, ok, whatever that means.......you mean you don't make money? That's what I thought.

Edited by englandmj7 on May 12, 2006 at 03:53 PM

Mogadishu ? You live in Silicon Valley, smart-ass. And your name is Marc Johnson & you work for ringtone company Jamster. If you have anything to say to Erik Brunetti, why don't you say it to his face ?

I'm sure Minya is going to delete this to save your dumb ass because Minya is biased & superfuture is untruthful.

For every post that gets deleted, 20 more kids will log in.

Good luck, superfuture !

Guest Airjamie
Mogadishu ? You live in Silicon Valley, smart-ass. And your name is Marc Johnson & you work for ringtone company Jamster. If you have anything to say to Erik Brunetti, why don't you say it to his face ?

I'm sure Minya is going to delete this to save your dumb ass because Minya is biased & superfuture is untruthful.

For every post that gets deleted, 20 more kids will log in.

Good luck, superfuture !

I think we got a fuct x rogue status collabo on our hands.

Guest marc
what's up with this fuct? i've been passively searching for some fuct t-shirts for several years now & haven't found a damn thing! does anyone know the story on fuct?

PEACE

--------------------englandmj7___________my stats!!!!

Name: Marc

Occupation: Content Coordinator @ large tech. company "Jamster"

Favorite books: The Sun Also Rises, Atlas Shrugged

Favorite movies: Braveheart, Little Fish, Lost In...

:P:D:o

I would like to take a moment to sincerely apologize to Mr. Brunetti for my comments.

I actually spoke with Mr. Brunetti and acknowledge that it was ridiculous to make negative comments about someone whom I have never even met and know nothing about.

I understand that he has been in the industry for a very long time and absolutely does know alot about streetwear/fashion, etc. I, on the other hand, do not have relavent experience and speak only from personal opinion. Fuct is truly a formidable opponent.

Again, I am sorry for what I said and hope that we can get on with things. I apologize for any negative repercussions that may have been brought upon the brand as a result of what I said. Cheers,

Marc

:)

Whoa.

Ten characters.

yeah, people are dying each day due to the competition in the tshirt biz, there are undercover t-shrit assasins, they only do corporate gigs.

i'm sure american apparel have theirs, and they all have mutt chop like Dov

I would like to take a moment to sincerely apologize to Mr. Brunetti for my comments.

I actually spoke with Mr. Brunetti and acknowledge that it was ridiculous to make negative comments about someone whom I have never even met and know nothing about.

I understand that he has been in the industry for a very long time and absolutely does know alot about streetwear/fashion, etc. I, on the other hand, do not have relavent experience and speak only from personal opinion. Fuct is truly a formidable opponent.

Again, I am sorry for what I said and hope that we can get on with things. I apologize for any negative repercussions that may have been brought upon the brand as a result of what I said. Cheers,

Marc

:)

damn they made englandmj7 act like a punk, thats sad..these guys aint no joke.

Goingup against Supertalk? They don't stand a chance.

We got Chimps, Lizards and Ninjas. And Begåvningsreserven.

Shit...nobody can touch Begåvningsreserven...he is on a whole fucking new level :cool: