Jmatsu is an ass

sigma

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I paid for them in July...It's a douche thing for a seller to reship an item(that supposedly was resent to sender) with the slowest service possible when the buyer paid you in July and it is September...

I know mr. matsu in real life, and if i recall the ordeal correctly you are indeed an impatient and most petulant fuck. He shipped your shit days after you paid, then a few weeks later you start complaining that shit didn't arrive. He was seriously concerned at first, like any trustworthy seller would be, but when your shit came back to Hawaii he was relieved. But it turns out he didn't mis-address the package as he first assumed--instead no one at your residence was available to receive it on multiple occasions. That is your fault, not the sellers. Then he asked you to pay for re-shipment fees since no error was made on his part and you refused and started acting like a bitch. So he sent shit out with his own money the cheapest way possible. Makes perfect sense to me, so why don't you shut the fuck up already and wait for your shit to arrive? parcel post can take up to a month cause its ground/boat service and we live on a fucking island in the middle of the pacific you idiot.

I paid for them in July...It's a douche thing for a seller to reship an item(that supposedly was resent to sender) with the slowest service possible when the buyer paid you in July and it is September...

I know mr. matsu in real life, and if i recall the ordeal correctly you are indeed an impatient and most petulant fuck. He shipped your shit days after you paid, then a few weeks later you start complaining that shit didn't arrive. He was seriously concerned at first, like any trustworthy seller would be, but when your shit came back to Hawaii he was relieved. But it turns out he didn't mis-address the package as he first assumed--instead no one at your residence was available to receive it on multiple occasions. That is your fault, not the sellers. Then he asked you to pay for re-shipment fees since no error was made on his part and you refused and started acting like a bitch. So he sent shit out with his own money the cheapest way possible. Makes perfect sense to me, so why don't you shut the fuck up already and wait for your shit to arrive? parcel post can take up to a month cause its ground/boat service and we live on a fucking island in the middle of the pacific you idiot.

USPS leaves packages at my door all the time. They even left my roommate's 42in lcd tv that he ordered and car parts. I live in a safe gated neighborhood. I even talked to the mail lady so your point about nobody being home is not valid.

USPS leaves packages at my door all the time. They even left my roommate's 42in lcd tv that he ordered and car parts. I live in a safe gated neighborhood. I even talked to the mail lady so your point about nobody being home is not valid.

Did you not state in your correspondence with Jmatsu that your mail woman remembered a package from Honolulu coming but that it was incorrectly addressed? When Jmatsu checked the address at the post office and they said it was probably that no one was available to sign for it?

But its not like this arguing will do any good. you probably already got the shoes and are just bitching cause jmatsu was mean to you. but i'm just assuming as are you. so just drop it nitwit.

Did you not state in your correspondence with Jmatsu that your mail woman remembered a package from Honolulu coming but that it was incorrectly addressed? When Jmatsu checked the address at the post office and they said it was probably that no one was available to sign for it?

But its not like this arguing will do any good. you probably already got the shoes and are just bitching cause jmatsu was mean to you. but i'm just assuming as are you. so just drop it nitwit.

Exactly, the mail woman did say it was incorrectly addressed. Nothing about nobody being home to receive it. Nope, I haven't received anything.

Exactly, the mail woman did say it was incorrectly addressed. Nothing about nobody being home to receive it. Nope, I haven't received anything.