Your a broke ass

Le Buttsecks

say ur a broke ass dude or lady. like a college student or a someone caught on child support. now you got a habit of buying "High end" fashion shit. but now you getting hit for like half your cash cause bitches aint shit. so whats there a person to do?

kop one real nice piece bi-annually or purchases essentials...

so what you think? (mods move if see fit)

im college right now. ive noticed that my wardrobe always stays the same size throughout the year. basics are the obvious brands. but key peices, you gotta let one go when you buy a new one. that way, you always have something new, and theres not much that you never wear. eventually, your wardrobe will become neater, and will consist of only shit that you really really like.

I got to university, so I got no money, but I'm not afraid to admit I've gotten that extra pricey shit on layaway before. I only buy that shit that's gonna' last me a long time, and that's wearable with lots of different other shit I already have.. And I'm still a broke ass dude.

credit my du

that's how we do

that shit scary man, props to dudes that pay off credit cards. free money to nigs dont fair to well.

im college right now. ive noticed that my wardrobe always stays the same size throughout the year. basics are the obvious brands. but key peices, you gotta let one go when you buy a new one. that way, you always have something new, and theres not much that you never wear. eventually, your wardrobe will become neater, and will consist of only shit that you really really like.

this is good thinking

I got to university, so I got no money, but I'm not afraid to admit I've gotten that extra pricey shit on layaway before. I only buy that shit that's gonna' last me a long time, and that's wearable with lots of different other shit I already have.. And I'm still a broke ass dude.

high five for no moneys

I don't put stuff on credit..

buy shit I need..

and then if I have any surplus monies that I don't need to pay bills with and I know I'll spend it on drinks or something.. I buy jawnz..

oh and school refund checks, BLOW IT ALL!

buying to many drinks is a problem i have, but not refund checks!

oh and school refund checks, BLOW IT ALL!

hahaha, so true. man i miss that feeling of opening my campus mailbox and seeing that check there. the best part was that thousands of other kids were also getting their checks so for that one majestic day, it was like christmas. we would all go downtown to the bar and drink like kings.

I totally don't know what to do to get new clothes yet - I did my budget and even if I work a lot, I'll barely have any extra money.

HOWEVER, I can support myself easily and I don't need a student loan unless I actually plan on buying anything out of the ordinary from my regular budget like clothes. So I don't know if I should yet...