FS: Spiewak Black Parka / Jacket (Small)

Servo2000

Black Parka / Jacket from Spiewak. Waterproof / full of pockets and nonsense / zips + buttons that go up around the base of the chin with adjustable hood. Wrist straps for modifying sleeve openings and tons of weird little technical details that look cool and I don't know what they do. Don't remember what I paid for this thing but would sell for $125 + shipping?

img2834oj4.jpg

img2835ui4.jpg

Questions / offers / etc... drop me a PM.

about 21" in the chest / 30" long or so

I'm 5'7 about 125 lbs and it fits me pretty well - definitely better than most jackets along these lines do but I think it would probably work even better if you were a bit taller than I am. You could probably weigh more easily since this is relaxed enough to layer underneath.

I am pretty interested in this item, but I'd really like to see a fit pic if not too much work.

If I like it, I will send money now.

EDIT:

I only ask for fit pics because you said the measurement of the chest was 21'' and that seems awfully long for a small.

If I ever find my camera charger I'll let you know but this thing is definitely not skintight by any means it's really more of a parka - frankly I think it's meant to be worn with a down jacket underneath. This is an outer shell for when it it's cold - it really isn't meant to just be worn on its own normally although I have occasionally since it looks sort of Raf.

If I ever find my camera charger I'll let you know but this thing is definitely not skintight by any means it's really more of a parka - frankly I think it's meant to be worn with a down jacket underneath. This is an outer shell for when it it's cold - it really isn't meant to just be worn on its own normally although I have occasionally since it looks sort of Raf.

Ah okay, I am just trying to find something to wear over a sweater and that's it.

Thanks anyways