Sign in to follow this  
selaviso

Favorite Blog?

Guest fffuusky

just my two centsbump  The preacher was vexed because a certain member of his congregation always fell asleep during the sermon.     As the man was snoring in the front row one Sunday, the preacher determined he would teach him not to sleep during the sermon. So, in a whisper, he asked the congregation. "All who want to go to heaven,please rise." Everyone got up except the snorer. After whispering "Be seated", the minister shouted at the top of his voiced, "All those who want to be with the devil, please rise."   Awaking with a start, the sleepy-head jumped to his feet and saw the preacher standing tall and angry in the pulpit, "Well, sir," he said, "I don't know what we're voting on, but it looks like you and me are the only ones for it."--------------------------------The WoW Power Leveling ( World of warcraft Power Leveling ) site offer buy WoW Power Leveling, cheap WoW Power Leveling, free wow power leveling, 1- 70 level wow power leveling and wow power leveling news!

polio's, daul kim's, homi's, conan's, various honeyee blogs, inaya's, billy's, chiu's

yeah I read lab's seenmy;'s moukos... but people have been slack with updates lately

the arab parrot cracks me up!

what about you guys what blogs do you guys enjoy?

co-signing on the P.

Other good ones are Dave Ortiz's on blacklodges and epiclylaterd.com

i really enjoy the english cut, a continuous lean, and scoute (i know it's not really a blog, but still). all their posts are really interesting.

i really enjoy the english cut, a continuous lean, and scoute (i know it's not really a blog, but still). all their posts are really interesting.

Edge Of The American West, so I don't get totally stupid now that I'm not in school for the first time in my life.

Edge Of The American West, so I don't get totally stupid now that I'm not in school for the first time in my life.