PAM + Silas hoodies, Nike Zip-ups (Japan), WeSC, Penfield = All Large and Cheap

CityHunter

Shipping is within the states...Canada add $6, International add $12. Here we go!

P.A.M. (Perks & Mini) Hoodie. Washed and worn lightly, still in great condition. Size large, thick material. Small dove (with MJ leaf) on front, design on hood, eyes on back, all embroidered. Asking $30 shipped...PRICE DROP!

IMG_4735.jpg

IMG_4736.jpg

IMG_4738.jpg

Silas Hoodie. Minimal branding (just the small "S" on the front), very thick, perfect for the upcoming season. From when Silas was still an English label. Size Large. Dry cleaned and worn lightly. Asking $25. shipped...PRICE DROP

IMG_4739.jpg

IMG_4740.jpg

Nike Zip-up hoodie. Size Large. I purchased this from NikeTown in Osaka, Japan. The worker told me it was Japanese exclusive, but then again, he didn't speak English THAT well. Worn lightly, never washed. SOLD! THANKS!

Nike track zip-up, also from NikeTown in Osaka. Size Large. Worn lightly, never washed. Asking $30 shipped! PRICE DROP

IMG_4729.jpg

Nike 1/2 zip hooded windbreaker hoodie. Size Large. Now this guy has the ability to separate into 2 halves (see pic). Not very useful by itself, but if you find another Nike 1/2 zip jacket like this, you have the option of mixing and matching, making for a 2-colored windbreaker. Sweet.

Nike reversible windbreaker hoodie. Size Large

WESC Zip-Up. Size Large. This is from the 1st season of WESC, and in my opinion, the best (and only piece I have left) piece that they ever put out. nylon chest, but the sleeves are perforated leather.

Penfield zip-up. NOTE: Size XL, but fits like a Large. Worn once

ONE MORE PRICE DROP

If they are not sold by Friday morning, I'm taking them to Buffalo Exchange, where we both lose!

This stuff is CHEEEEEAAAPPPPP

EDIT:

STUFF AT BUFFALO EXCHANGE ON LA BREA in LOS ANGELES IF INTERESTED

except for the hoodies...which I kept for some reason.