Sign in to follow this  
fiveagain

Supreme 2008 F/W

i don't understand the point in trying to resell something like that. i saw them for sale on ebay for like, 1100 at the lowest. how is it worth it to a reseller to drop 4k on 5 jackets in hopes to make 500 bucks? these resellers must be baller as fuck if they can afford to have thousands of dollars in jackets just sitting around the house.

these resellers must be baller as fuck if they can afford to have thousands of dollars in jackets just sitting around the house.

your logic is flawed. "baller as fuck" and "selling t-shirts to kids in fly-over states" generally are mutually exclusive.

and however fucked their business model seems, they at least make some money to keep them in fresh stock...

I'm guessing it will be the first collaboration announced. If they did an announcement for Murakami and Cliver, I assume one would come with Hirst.

i saw that floral box cap that was in the book on yahoo japan so i'm assuming that was a japan-only release. unfortunate because i liked it.

this guy is selling them on ebay:

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/waishan38?_nkw=floral+multi&_sacat=0&_fromfsb=&_trksid=m270.l1313&_odkw=floral&_osacat=0

the 'multi black' one is sick imo, but it's actually tan/brown/olive w/black patch

/\ Nomad in Toronto had those floral box caps in a few weeks ago when I stopped by. They also had lightweight cashmere beanies in a similar style to the cotton ones from spring/summer that I'd never seen or heard about before.

I'd assume that the Hirst decks and the Vans come later. The decks that will come with the release will be the silver and gold foil ones.

hopefully that means i'll be able to grab them without waiting in a beastline.

I wouldn't go that far. I mean there was a line for the murakamis.