• i like to vote
      • i like seeing the bars

[*]i feel vindicated

[*]your opinion matters to us

• i am important
    • i am part of a majority
      • i am not part of a minority

[*]other people agree with my opinion

[*]my opinion has objective truth in the statistical data gathered in this poll

I had a summer love at the cape once. She was a tennis player and knew about art and had studied at boarding school in France. I thought she was sophisticated, because she always measured the exact amount of water to pour back into the gin bottle whenever we stole some from her parents. I think I fell in love with her when she taught me that for the first time, plus she always smelled like limes and sunscreen. We met on a boat and we did terrible waspy cape stuff like go to dances and took drives in convertible cars. She had one of those names like Barbara or Beverly, or Bunny maybe.

we caught some lurkers:

bchhun, Brando, lawless, marxii, m_nus, bencap, Risotto, CFO

we know you clicked the thread

and voted

why not drop in for some tea?

I lurk because most things have already been said or are going to be said. For the most part if you read the replies in supershopper and superfashion the first 5-10 post after the op post it's legit replies and after that its regurgitated replies.

Some posters always come with the knowledge and those members are respected, but some post when they really know very little about the subject and talk the shit. It bothers me (and others I'm sure) but fuck it all boils down to preference.

Yeah I lurk like a mufucka. I can't really put a finger on why it's the case. I contribute to the occasional thread, but for the most part I read a lot more than I post. Sometimes I'm just paranoid about putting tons of personal information on the intarwebz. But I think it's also interesting and cool that people on this board have gone out of their way to meet each other and hang out in real life.

• 5 years later...