do you like coldplay?

do you like coldplay?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. do you like coldplay?

I really hate his voice. I liked the first album, but I think that may have been a function of my being in high school at the time.

Lyrics are probably the biggest draw to a band for me, and his stink.

Although the drum beat on that "Lost" joint is epic.

Coldplay will put you to sleep. "]adserv|3.0|577|1607456|0|170|ADTECH;loc=300;key=key1+key2+key3+key4;grp=[group]

The Travelodge hotel chain have conducted a survey of 2,248 Brits to find out what helps them go to sleep.

According to Reuters Coldplay topped the list of music that acts as the perfect sleeping pill replacement. James Blunt, Snow Patrol, Take That and Norah Jones were also high on the list.

Sleep inducing music wasn't the only topic polled. Reuters reports, "But those who prefer to be tucked in with a book at night judged celebrity autobiographies as the most effective sleep aid, with the life stories of glamour model Jordan, soccer star David Beckham and Sharon Osbourne ranking at the top."

Yellow was my jam back in the day.

i really quite like them, however i have a soft spot for pop music sometimes. i really didnt like the new album, everything else was pretty good. i think of them like a chick flick or superhero movie...a good thing to have around when you need mindless entertainment

I've yet to hear what this band sounds like..

I know the first few times i heard or saw their name i thought "Coldcut? I love Coldcut.."