Raf Simons X Eastpak, (Dior sz 29 and Raf Shirt price dropped!)

dismalfuture

I just got this S/S Eastpak X Raf Simons from mike lowrey, but to be honest I'm not sure if I have quite the use for it as I'd thought. Seeing if anyone would like it, as I have many things I still need to buy for my trip. Condition is as-new, with dustbag and tags. I am in the US and would like to get most of what I had to pay to get it shipped from Finland (:o).. so I'm asking $410 shipped in the US, a little more for int'l.

(stealing pictures from reborn shop)

2isyrmg.jpg

e9j22b.jpg

Also last check on these:

-sz 29 Dior Homme 19cm Indigo made in Japan, new with tags: sold

-navy sz 46 Raf Simons mainline button down collar shirt: $150 shipped

pm me with offers.

To answer a couple questions about material/construction:

This is made from a cordura-type material, ripstop on the outside and rubberized backing. It has lots of seams due to the pieced nature of it,which are not taped, and combined with the top closure, I can't say this this is a 100% waterproof bag. It is good enough to get you through the rain without getting your gym shoes or textbooks wet. Food and steez to the victims can be brought, fairly dry. Just don't throw your Macbook in there unprotected and get pissed at me when it's dead!

Second, I tried to take a pic of the pieced/pleated construction, but it's pretty hard to capture because of the flash/color. Trust me when I say it is dope. The F/W crinkly/metallic Raf X Eastpaks deserve to be this bag's dustbag.