Monster Massive 2008

selaviso

sorry. that we are "hypebeasts" cuz no one replied to your post. i actually did a search and saw yours but i was like ehh might as well make a new one for 08

im psyched for it but i want to see the complete line up already

i was just making a statement which is true... edc last year people barely filled the main room until above & beyond came on and this year the main room was full like at 10pm. and new ravers = more money so i aint complaining hahaha

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

its gonna be a ravetastic halloween weekend for me. HARD for the 31st and fabfest in las vegas the day after.

im presented with one of the most difficult decisions iv had lately, though. i would feel too scummy dropping both nights, but either one has their own great reasons for doing it there. i mean, right? riding the e train for two nights in a row has to cause some irreversible damage to your brain and serotonin levels...right? (someone please tell me otherwise please)

me and some buddies are thinking about boozing and eating just a couple caps of shrooms for hard then dropping for fabfest. fuck, i hate how necessary severe impairment is for these types of fests.

its gonna be a ravetastic halloween weekend for me. HARD for the 31st and fabfest in las vegas the day after.

im presented with one of the most difficult decisions iv had lately, though. i would feel too scummy dropping both nights, but either one has their own great reasons for doing it there. i mean, right? riding the e train for two nights in a row has to cause some irreversible damage to your brain and serotonin levels...right? (someone please tell me otherwise please)

me and some buddies are thinking about boozing and eating just a couple caps of shrooms for hard then dropping for fabfest. fuck, i hate how necessary severe impairment is for these types of fests.

it won't feel as good the second day..

honestly, you can go to raves sober and still have a great time

x2 whoever mentioned HARD, that lineup is cray

indeed. especially with soulwax and smd on the bill. legendary acts that never make it out to the west coast. emphasis on soulwax after watching potwnd, halloween couldnt come sooner.

iv also been waiting to see boys noize since the day oi oi oi was released. iv heard nothing but positive reviews from his shows.

Fuck I can't wait for Hardfest.

you just make me wish even more to go to hard.

yeah..no more hardfest for me

fuck you collegeboard

fuck collegeboard indeed.

i thizzed at SAT 1 before, and i was the Happiest kid there.

but i wasnt happy anymore after seeing my score hahaha

you just make me wish even more to go to hard.

fuck collegeboard indeed.

i thizzed at SAT 1 before, and i was the Happiest kid there.

but i wasnt happy anymore after seeing my score hahaha

what a terrible, terrible idea. i'm sort of regretful for wasting my first rolling experience sitting around at a friends house but sacrificing balanced serotonin levels for feeling kinda good during standardized testing? na.

irreversible damage.....no

It's two nights doggie, stop overanalysing it and just go on a bender for the weekend. Odds are yer gonna be curled up in a ball sweating in the closet come monday morn, might as well do it up right till then and make it count.

^i was really feeling that suggestion until the curled up in a ball in the closet part. maybe if it was the pantry, the foyer, dog bed. but damn. that's some low shit.

its basically either roll with a shitload of college friends from sd at HARD then go back to our shitty holiday inn hotel room 2 miles away or do so the next night in vegas with just a few closer friends from home (vegas) but then have a little after party at a suite at mandalay bay. sort of a difficult decision right.

anyone still down for that mini sufu meet up at hard?

nocturnal was so well planned... i got in instantly with no line at all.. hopefully all parties will be like this.

i'm mostlikely gonna hit up both mm and hardfest...

alot of dudes on here gonna be hurt the next day when their jeans shrink and smell like sweat, cigarettes, and vicks

one of the highlights of noc

who remembers 2:00? hahaha

zQsjBskW9k8