Where do I get Dior Homme Jeans in Toronto, Canada?

superposition

Quote:

I read about how you can get Dior Homme jeans at Holts Yorkdale but I went there yesterday, didnt find anything. Do y'all Toronto cats know where to get it? And how much?

BTW, I saw nudies goin for CDN$199 at holts. Guess prices went down.

--- Original message by superposition on Oct 27, 2005 04:23 AM

199?... thats expensive... unless their selvege... duewest and TNT have nudies for like 180ish

Guest Fade to Black

Dior Homme is not sold in Toronto, period. Might as well give the NYC boutique a call to see if you can get something through phone order (will have to fax Driver's License info).

Quote:

Dior Homme is not sold in Toronto, period. Might as well give the NYC boutique a call to see if you can get something through phone order (will have to fax Driver's License info).

--- Original message by Fade to Black on Oct 27, 2005 12:44 PM

I haven't found any either. It's a shame. There are quite a few brands not sold in Toronto.

Guest Fade to Black
Quote:

83 bloor used to carry Dior last year. They don't anymore.

--- Original message by Circa on Oct 27, 2005 06:55 PM

That's a shame. I remember walking in there just last week and being disappointed with the boring menswear section they had.

Thanks for your responses!!! Damn the bad thing bout mail order is that custom canada will rape us on custom charges. It'll be more than 15% ffs. I ordered a pair of APCs of $119 and they charged me CDN$60 for customs.

Oh I didnt pay attention to whether the nudies were selvedge, I think they were but I'm not 100% sure. I tried em on, they were mad stiff but I didnt really like the fit cos it's high waisted.

I'm pretty sure Holt's on Bloor carried Dior Homme in the past. If they don't carry it anymore then it didn't sell well. I've seen a few Dior Homme pieces at the Last Call location including a very nice leather jacket that could have been easily sold for a profit on eBay.

I bought a pair of RR dry non-selvedge for $199 at holt renfrew at yorkdale last week.

At up to you same jeans $195.

At Due west the dry selvages were $300

Washed nudies at holt renfrew were in the 225-275 range.

All these were plus sales tax.

Meant to get to illeo(?) in the distillery district to check out the Svens, but will have to wait now. Plus when I emailed them, they only had the special addition ones, so i expected them to be more than I wanted to spend.

Quote:

I'm pretty sure Holt's on Bloor carried Dior Homme in the past. If they don't carry it anymore then it didn't sell well. I've seen a few Dior Homme pieces at the Last Call location including a very nice leather jacket that could have been easily sold for a profit on eBay.

--- Original message by nolek on Oct 28, 2005 10:04 PM

No Holts in T.O. has ever carried Dior Homme as far back as I remember, Montreal maybe. Only place I ever found the stuff was at 83 bloor.

Quote:

Supposedly there is a store beside the Hugo Boss Red store in Montreal that sells Dior Homme. Could anyone confirm this?

Thanks

--- Original message by jax2000 on Nov 6, 2005 09:21 AM

There was a store in that area but it closed down.....if you check it out tell me if there's any update.