FS: Going away to college sale! Everything must go. Iron Heart, Levis, Flat Head Etc.

Juice925

- Denim is never washed

- Perfect Condition

- Free Shipping

- Paypal only

-----------------------------------

---------------------------------------

Dry Bones Type III Jacket Sz 36

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=72&products_id=252

typeIII.jpg

This Type III Denim jacket by Dry Bones took us by surprise for a few different reasons. The collars have hidden snaps that keep the collars from curling over time. The rear shoulder gussets have inner checkered elastic tape that brings the jacket back to it's original shape once the wearer's arms are pulled back. There is a pocket on the left arm that fits most wallets, card cases, or cigarette packs perfectly.

All these things come as a pleasant surprise to what looks like another classic Type III jacket which offers more upon a closer look.

Price $200

--------------------------------------

Levis 514 Slim Straight - W39 L32

A bestseller for its universal slim fit, which never feels too snug or looks too baggy. Cut low at the waist and close through the seat and thigh. Straight leg

Picture001.jpg

Price: $40

-------------------------------------

True Religion Joey Super T W29 L33

Picture006.jpg

Price: $200

-------------------------------------------

Rock And Republic Henlee W30

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Price $150

---------------------------------------------

Rock And Republic Limited Edition W31

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Price $175

----------------------------------------------

I am completely open to negotiation so feel free to PM me or talk to me on AIM at arya5557 because all of these items MUST GO before I leave for college.