bbc vs. johnny cupcakes.

Guest dontcaretoomuchforcrap

Guest Fade to Black

WHAAAAAAAT...so THAT'S the Billionaire Boys Club official collection?! Jesus, it's even worse than I imagined. I have a feeling Hong Kong kids are gonna eat this one up though, even at those reseller 'water goods shop' prices.

Whoa im just creeped out i saw those pics at slam and the first thing i though of was Johnny Cup Cakes...and then i came here and i see this thread...dctmfc get out of my mind....now

ps this bbc stuff sucks i think i just threw up in my mouth a little bit

its all some of the nastiest shit i've ever seen. the only piece worth considering would be the diamond and dollar sign sweatshirt... but you'd need to have that shit tailored so it wouldn't look like it was made to fit the fucking Monopoly guy... what's with the middle ballooning out... baggy's one thing, this is another.

Guest Fade to Black
Quote:

would anyone with slight fashion sense create something like this?

or simply, would anyone with slight respect in fashion pay their hard earned money on this???

tsk tsk tsk.... not like this, pharell ...not like this...

--- Original message by Luf on Oct 26, 2005 11:34 AM

Exactly what I'm thinking. At first I was kinda shocked that someone as stylish and creative as Pharrell would resort to putting out cheap hype like this, but then again I guess it's just business moves marketed towards impressionable sheep.

What bothers me even more is how he's always goin off about that "wealth is of the mind, not the wallet" shit when the kind of image/lifestyle this clothing projects is of the exact opposite. Very fake.