IRL dudes

lucky_cloud

she was quite good looking, but her clothes were surprisingly plain for someone who talks about fashion on the internet all day. i was with friends which was good because i had an excuse to cut the conversation short, but kind of bad as well because explaining to them what had happened was kind of awkward. also i'm not even part of the tfs "community".

she basically approached me by asking me if i'm from the fashion spot. i said yeah i post there. she introduced herself with her online name (she never even told me her real name, not that i asked for it).

this was in a subway station by the way

also a girl in one of my classes in england last year was from tfs but she apparently only lurked and wasn't at all awkward about it. in that case it was ok because i had known her for like 3 months.

happened to me once. i was in the street and a guy stared at me in a weird way. he looked like he wanted to talk to me, so i approach him and say 'hi', and he says "hum are you j... from this fashion forum ?" (not superfuture, there mustn't be a lot of superfuturians in my city aha). though being one of the biggest poster i post fits less than twice a month, but i sometimes talk about my city.

he was very bad looking, so i thought i couldn't talk about fashion with him, and he had this rapist gaze, so i answered to him "yeah that's me, what's your screen name ?", i didn't remember him, and didn't want to talk to him so i told him i was in a hurry and it was great meeting him (which i actually didn't think).

very awkward, i don't want people to recognise me.

I saw sidneylo, corned beef, and some other sufuers at apc geekin out over some visvims that they got in somehow. Didn't say anything. They looked funny.

damn. You would've seen me there too had I not gone home the night before.

While buying lame basics @ uniqlo one time, a couple lurkers came up to me and asked if I was from sufu, and I said yes. Then they ran away laughing. Then a couple minutes later owl came up to me and asked if I was from sufu, and I was like, yeah, and he was like "I'm owl".

And that was our interaction.

I met a sufu/styleforumer that doesn't post much at a local show in gainesville. He was pretty cool. We had tried to meet up a few months before but i was always busy. He recognized me from waywt pics. I'll probably see him at other shows

I met a sufu guy who used to post more in gainesville who works at this local boutique that sells nudies, and cheap monday. He's cool. I need to go to that boutique, chill and play yoyo soon.

A little bit of awkwardness, and then it's cool. Until you're talking/hanging out and people ask how you guys know eachother.

I'm hoping people don't recognize me while walking around campus. Half the fits i wear nowadays i haven't posted anyways.

how do they approach you, and what do they say?

lately it's been that i'm in a social situation and introduce myself to someone i don't know and they're like, "You're lucky cloud on superfuture, right?" I guess I could just be cool with that, but I got all embarassed, said, "Yes," and beat a hasty retreat.

Once curiouscharles came into my work and talked to me at the counter about sufu and then I had to not explain to my coworkers what superfuture is. "Uh, it's an internet thing. On the internet."