IRL dudes

lucky_cloud

I saw Nf one shopping downtown last week but didn't say anything because he was with his friend and blowing our collectively supergay spots might have been embarassing.

Dude has really nice hair irl. (no homo)

haha thanks i guess. feel free to say wat up next time, like sayword said i think getting your superawkward on comes with posting waywt and shit like that.

i think only twice people have come up to me and asked if i sufu, and i dont think ive ever actually recognized someone, only seen people who dress sufu style who im sure are lurkers.

joey im waiting till we cross paths again and i see your ass

lately it's been that i'm in a social situation and introduce myself to someone i don't know and they're like, "You're lucky cloud on superfuture, right?" I guess I could just be cool with that, but I got all embarassed, said, "Yes," and beat a hasty retreat.

Once curiouscharles came into my work and talked to me at the counter about sufu and then I had to not explain to my coworkers what superfuture is. "Uh, it's an internet thing. On the internet."

I'm so awkward chic sometimes it hurts me soul.

you sufu lurkers that shop at uniqlo are freakin creepy, don't have this surprised look on your face like you recognize me then start to follow me around.

ahh... isnt that the truth