Dior Homme Denim

midnight

For those who want to cop jakes or any other items on luisa,

"Insert this PROMO CODE to receive 30% off the Spring/Summer 2011 Collections during checkout:

PROMO CODE: PRESALE30

Pre-Sale ends Monday, June 13th (midnight GMT +1) and cannot be used with other promotions or discounts."

Hope this helps.

For those who want to cop jakes or any other items on luisa,

"Insert this PROMO CODE to receive 30% off the Spring/Summer 2011 Collections during checkout:

PROMO CODE: PRESALE30

Pre-Sale ends Monday, June 13th (midnight GMT +1) and cannot be used with other promotions or discounts."

Hope this helps.

Doesn't apply to jakes, just tried it last night.

i wear a 26 but this season's 27 feels tighter, i have a pair of 27 brand new with tags

Is there actually a difference in measurements or do they just feel tighter?

Sorry for the questions this will just be my first pair of Diors and I dont want to spend the cash on something that doesnt fit me very well.

Is there actually a difference in measurements or do they just feel tighter?

Sorry for the questions this will just be my first pair of Diors and I dont want to spend the cash on something that doesnt fit me very well.

if its tighter there shld be some changes in measurements

calfs and waist feel tighter, the last season raws i tried the 27 were way loose but this 27 feel between 26 and last season's 27

if its tighter there shld be some changes in measurements

calfs and waist feel tighter, the last season raws i tried the 27 were way loose but this 27 feel between 26 and last season's 27

Maybe you have just been packing on some pounds lately :D

Also, dont mean to keep asking questions, but I currently have some APC PS in 26s, would a 26 19cm be tighter or looser?

If I wear APC Petit standards in tagged size 30 measured waist 32 as per measurement guide here http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=665

Should I go for the dior 19cm in tag 30 as well ?

nc's are similiar to the 19 cm, if u go 30 u might feel the to[ block a lil more roomier than the ps

Maybe you have just been packing on some pounds lately :D

Also, dont mean to keep asking questions, but I currently have some APC PS in 26s, would a 26 19cm be tighter or looser?

26 19cm would be looser

I have a pair of Dior Homme jeans in size 26 that are have never been worn. They are a very stiff white material and have quite a sheen. The tag reads 7E3110530209 - 001 Pantalon jeans bas 19 7E311 080 Blanc. These do not have the black leather tag inside but a silver tag like on shirts and sweaters. I was told this was because the black leather tag would show through the material but I'm not sure if this really makes sense. I am planning on selling these once I find more info. Does anyone know anything about these? I will be posting pictures very soon.

I have a pair of Dior Homme jeans in size 26 that are have never been worn. They are a very stiff white material and have quite a sheen. The tag reads 7E3110530209 - 001 Pantalon jeans bas 19 7E311 080 Blanc. These do not have the black leather tag inside but a silver tag like on shirts and sweaters. I was told this was because the black leather tag would show through the material but I'm not sure if this really makes sense. I am planning on selling these once I find more info. Does anyone know anything about these? I will be posting pictures very soon.

Here are the photos. I have posted several of the same shot with different camera settings since the jeans look so different based on the light/angle. Any info on these would be appreciated. I have found that they are from the S/S 07 Collection. These are not the glitter jeans from an earlier season.<br>dior1.JPG<br>dior2.JPG<br>dior3.JPG<br>dior4.JPG<br>dior5.JPG<br>dior6.JPG<br>dior7.JPG<br>dior8.JPG<br>dior9.JPG