s2vs f/w 08

yupsterism

so it looks like oak will be carrying some of this stuff?

any idea on the price points?

no idea. i got an email from the designer (i think it's him who responded), he said the stuff are sold out at oak. but i think he meant s/s 08. he said hes gonna have s/s catalogue up tonight on the website.

edit - just got an email from him, he said around 200-800 bucks for the jackets (depending on which ones). i'd assume the prices are higher than that at the stores.

ive seen all of this stuff in person and while it may come across as cheap via a small photo online, the metallics feel anything but cheap in your hands. theyre not even my style, i'm jus' sayin'...

sean stepped it up five-hundred times since i first heard of/met him.

I always think this brands name is that Serum vs. Venom or whatever (SVSV). What's the deal with that stuff? Who the hell even buys / sells it?

Anyway.

This looks alright. The detailing is nice but overall it doesn't leave me particularly excited about the line. I'm mainly just sticking this opinion on in an attempt to justify my random query about SVSV.

the metallic stuff doens't look cheep to me. it just looks like its on the wrong pieces. like that vest.,..... eweweweewwwwwwww

I like the boots.

2709216571_fa78a0c768_o.jpg

should of been metallic engineer boots.

Inspiration feels played out to0; that fucking nihilistic child miner aesthetic.