Christian Bale kicks shit out of sister, mom.

broneck

It's because he knows he cannot achieve full potential as Batman while family relations exist to hold him from the dark brim.

Method actor for reals.

Looking forward to a new American Psycho, could be interesting.

Guest jmatsu
clopek i really want you to stop making batman/superhero related threads

you are obsessed. consider this an intervention

he's just trying to "contribute" 2 sufu.

he's just trying to "contribute" 2 sufu.

you're right! i like how you put "contribute" in quotes like that, implying that I'm not really contributing anything, but that I'm deluding myself into thinking that I am!

I know I'm not contributing to fashion or culture dipshit! ^_^

enjoy your stay in supertrash

Guest jmatsu
you're right! i like how you put "contribute" in quotes like that, implying that I'm not really contributing anything, but that I'm deluding myself into thinking that I am!

I know I'm not contributing to fashion or culture dipshit! ^_^

enjoy your stay in supertrash

why so sensitive? didn't mean to make baby angry. don't be mad, i'm sure there are many people who enjoy your contributions about batman, superheroes, and crushing beer cans w/ yr head. was trying to convey that your efforts in contributing are commendable.

why so sensitive? didn't mean to make baby angry. don't be mad, i'm sure there are many people who enjoy your contributions about batman, superheroes, and crushing beer cans w/ yr head. was trying to convey that your efforts in contributing are commendable.

Do you ever just shut the fuck up? Is there an off switch? Can you leave the passive-aggressive "I'm a fucking moron" act behind for a day?

JUST ONE FUCKING DAY PLEASE.

Looking forward to a new American Psycho, could be interesting.

is this legit? I'm a big BEE fan and this shouldn't happen w/o him doing a screenplay or a new book (neither of which I heard was happening).

and hopefully nothing w/ Mila Kunis in it