How often do you masturbate?

Guest the BUTTMAN

Guest the BUTTMAN

my wife has absolutely no idea how to suck cock

i once called her a cocksucker,but i quickly retracted that statement,as it does a great diservice to all the great cocksuckers around the world

m_balloon_1.gif

Get about four or five balloons. Fill them with warm, not hot, water. Tie the ends so water will not squeeze out. This also works with hot water bottles.

m_balloon_2.gif

Take a pillow; roll it up like a tube and tie a string around it or even use your belt. Push the warm water balloons into the opening of the pillow tube. Your fleshy warm vagina is almost ready. Take a small plastic kitchen trash can bag. Push it in between the balloons in the pillow. Put some lubricant of your choice inside the plastic bag that is being tightly squeezed by the balloons.

m_balloon_3.gif

Get your dick ready. Put the pillow on bed. Put your dick inside this plastic vagina. You will feel the warmth, slipperiness and tightness you only dreamed of.

once got a smoker with so much teeth that i had a red raw doodle for about a week. glad i stopped her when i did or it couldve been a whole lot worse. pretty much had to pull her off.. never met a girl so keen.. pity bout her skills.