BNIB Common Projects dove grey mid-tops size 42 / 9

pseudonym

-----------------------------------SOLD------------------------------------

Selling a pair of Common Projects mid-tops in dove grey. They are really nice, but I just never seem to be in the mood to wear them. They've sat now for about 8 months in my closet, so now its time for them to go! I will consider trades against Lanvin or Dior high-tops, and I'm willing to throw in cash so let me know what you have! I typically wear a 41 or 8. Note, the box is a little beat up, I got them like that from the store, also the right shoe has a little dust on the bottom from being the display/tried on, there is a pic showing this. After the first wearing they should be uniform, and there is no difference in color other than the bottom of the sole. These retailed for $280. Same soles and construction as lanvin and martin margiela, so same sizing...

SOLD. Price includes shipping within the US in the original box with dustbag and of course double boxed , international please add 15 for EMS service with tracking and insurance.

This is the first item Ive listed here, so check my 100% ebay feedback: Shannon1099.

PM with questions.

IMG_2123.jpg

IMG_2125.jpg

IMG_2124.jpg

IMG_2126.jpg