Online UK shops for APCs?

justiz2

Hi guys,

Been trolling for awhile now, reading up on all your wonderful insights in the denim world. Finally decided to go get myself a pair of English APCs and give it a try, just to see what I can come up with...;)

Are there any online shops in the UK I can buy this jeans from? I know I can get it from APCs official site, just figured maybe I could save a bit on the shipping.

Thanks in advance!!:)

not sure of any, but i think apc only charge €15 shipping, so they still come in cheaper than buying from Liberty or Selridges

btw, Selfridges is launching a new fashion site in November that should have some deals on it ... Witts, you work there, know any more details, I only have a press release that doesn't say much

what size are you? english have been discontinued and are no longer available from apc.fr

i have a pair of size 30 raw unwashed brand new (measures 32) & a pair of pre-washed size 32 (measures 33ish) worn about twice for sale...both selvage

pm me if interested

Edited by guffer on Oct 18, 2005 at 06:03 AM

Quote:

not sure of any, but i think apc only charge €15 shipping, so they still come in cheaper than buying from Liberty or Selridges

btw, Selfridges is launching a new fashion site in November that should have some deals on it ... Witts, you work there, know any more details, I only have a press release that doesn't say much

--- Original message by Cue on Oct 18, 2005 05:11 AM

i havnt heard anything about it ... im only doin part time now ... started my uni course... ill find out 2night ...let u know later where u @ tizz... see if i know of any stockists

Edited by witts on Oct 18, 2005 at 06:15 AM

I would much prefer trying them on first Cue, problem is there's no way I can get to do it. Thing is, I'm actually in Malaysia and there's no shops selling APCs here. So I'm just gonna take a risk in buying one and getting my friend in London to bring it back for me...

spoke 2 work... the selfridges site is gona be shit... only gonna sell selected special items that will change each month ... as for the APC in selfridges... i went to london yesterday ..checked the APC and they didnt have any denim... just shirts and trousers??