SUFU Fantasy Football (Soccer) 2008/09

fatchino

FF Prize Structure ... to break or not to break? Half @ Xmas/ half in July?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. FF Prize Structure ... to break or not to break? Half @ Xmas/ half in July?

• Hell yeah; I am 100+ points behind and need the break to have chance of making money out of this.
    • Fuck no; stop trying to figure out ways of doing me outta $$$; I'm top of this biiitch.

i feel i need to close the gap to at least 20 in order to be in any position to have any chance of winning. with time running out, i feel i've had no choice but to rely on a bit of luck. my latest transfer:

[]http://www.angielskapilka.com/zdjecia/NemanjaVidic.jpg[/img]

NEMANJA, WOAH-OH,

NEMANJA, WOAH-OH,

HE COMES FROM SERBIA,

HE'LL FUCKIN' MURDER YA!

that look in his eye...he's coming for you laishin

haha, him to get a red at man city!!!!!!

I transferred in berba + o' shea np.

Arshavin looks likely to miss the Chelsea clash. ZzZz. Don't seem like i'm gonna keep many clean sheets either.

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well today wasn't bad, although i wish barry could do more. tomorrow's where the outcome will be heavily decided though...as a united fan i'm hoping for a win. best case scenario for me, 1-0. tevez or rooney goal.

my heart sunk when green saved that penalty, otherwise i would've gotten the assist from torres as well as the goal. fuck green.

haha, i expected the gerrard move, but anelka was a surprise.

i decided with united most liking winning the league they'd rest torres and i couldn't afford that again, so went for anelka. jesus.

this is really going to go down to the wire. i'm just hoping lampard hits the back of the net tomorrow.

Up 1 Ninja Turtles F.C. cyber PUNK 81 2021

Down 2 Stronger LaiShin 68 2008

= 3 Purple Rain B!tches s 78 37 1870

= 4 AFC Slave fatchino 57 1869

= 5 Dopeness F.C. Elias Monkeyed 61 1765

= 6 Team Supleme jawn boi 51 1745

= 7 Jersey Reds polishmike 45 1610

= 8 Alex's team kasper 18 1555

good tight season at the top; good to see it going down to the day ... money is ready to move g' luck to you both.

just stay off fantasy football scout next season!!

anyone watch this stuff on bbc2 last night. it's funny.

iV6mpo2krZc

seriously, it's way too close to call. i'd say it's a coin flip as to who wins it next week. as for fantasy football scout, ahahaha that place is easily my second home. fixture chart is pure gold. i did try to share the link early on though, so as to not have an unfair advantage. well best of luck stronger, we're both going to need it.

unnnnnnnffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

I don't know about fantasy football scout. Looks like a nifty site. Oh well, doesn't matter. Don't think it's gonna affect my season much, but it would have made finding information much easier.

as much as I hate to say this:

Good luck, punk.

• 1 month later...

Got my team in. Would be fine with taking money again if people are ok with that but I have to sort out my paypal account. Added funds with a cheque but they're saying they have received it yet so I have limitations on my account at the moment.

Seriosuly I hate though guys; nothing but problems.

Sure there be lots of changes to my team before we kick off anyway.

Say no to ff scout ;)

i'm down. yo, why the hate on ff scout, shit is useful. i'm coming for you fools. need to change my team name so shit doesn't get stale.

we doing $20? more? i was thinking maybe we make 2nd break even and 1st takes the rest. thoughts?

Just thinking ff scout leads most people to have the same team. I'm sure I'll have at least one look anyway.

Personally I think head to head is pretty gimmicky; you're not going to change your lineup to face someone specifically. Half way point and prize money for second would be good though.

PS how'd you spend you're winnings from last season.

I'm in btw, in case it wasn't obvious lol. I'll thumbs up "registration fee" in the range of 20-50.

2nd break even sounds fine, only if (like Polishmike mentioned) there's > 8 peeps. A new thread to do an interest check? or we spam the soccer thread.....