Hood By Air

Sayword

blackbird said they're only getting one thing I thought.

this?

It's kind of vague. The first post they said they're getting that one piece, but the more recent blog entry says

"Check out the short video of their Fall 2008 runway show, and keep an eye out for their goods on our blog this Fall."

which could go either way I guess.

aight aight aight so

shane is on some otherness nyc homme-o fabulous street steez that no one can ever really understand. it is beamed down from the outer reaches of an outer borough into the downtown scene and absorbed by the sidewalks and reflected in the ghetto goth avant club outfits that hood by air roll with.

unless you niggaz just wanna call it directional sportswear, but that is not the biz, hunny.

their first few collections were stocked at seven ny and oak.

pieces like this are IIIIIILLLLLLLLLL, but joseph here is wearing his oversized.

i saw shane wearing this in a proper size and it looked like some straight up future of nyc gang war armor.

cameo-34.jpg

you might've seen shane all over the place from him throwing some pretty nooiiiccce parties with his part'na tigga. on some whacked out voguestyles son. new skool vogue.

wurk for me.

oh and so, shane is also busting some fresh dance moves with NYC DISCO GODS hercules and love affair. peep the viddo. [go nomi. go nomi.]

p4x9XrMRjgQ