fake or not fake bape?

Nayef

• 2 weeks later...

pfff they are not fucking real...

u think this is real?

Bp-112.jpg

nope they are too big on the front...and the color are not the same as the REAL one..

this is real...

5b_1_b.JPG

look at the different between the real and the fake...

::::::::::pondon is a great bape seller::::::::::

Man, I just love BAPESTA's. I mean, in 10 years from now, we're all going to look back and wonder what in God's name we were thinking.

Ever watch a rap video from the early 90's - with spandex bike shorts and neon tank tops, and gumby haircuts, and 8-Ball jackets, and British Knights? Come 2015, we're going to check out these patent leather shoes with 200 pastel color panels and think "what the FUCK!"

That doesn't mean I don't like them - I do! It's the most amazing footwear trend ever.

I also find the idea of buying knock-off BAPE's kind of attractive. As much as I like Nigo, I'd rather give my money directly to the Chinese people making the stuff than pay for 1/10,000th of his next Jacob the Jeweler custom ape chain.

http://www.flavorphoto.com

http://www.flavorphoto.com/blog

Edited by Flavorphoto on Oct 27, 2005 at 11:13 AM

flavorphoto is fucking right...

who has ever made better shoes then nigo?

who?

i mean come on...ive never seen an ape head on a shoe.. who actually was creative enough too make the name bathingape like nigo did?

thats why i love bape... its a funny name and it has great designs...everything what nigo has made for bape is about lifestyle...he made food, drinks, clothing, stores, cafe, music...

i dont think there will be a better designer that makes a better brand like bape in the next 20 years...and if there is ill still rock bape

::::::bape forever::::::