steve aoki, the cobrasnake & friends are coming to my city, should I go?

Sayword

i dont care for hipsters

i hate techno, or wat ever the hell these kids are into

the club its at sucks and drinks are stupid expensive and there will be tons of badly dressed scuzzy girls who just want free coke flirting with everything all night, before they go home with that creepy skinny guy in the leotard and fringe who gets his photo taken every week.

Fixed.

Stay at home, watch tv.

i dont care for hipsters

i hate techno, or wat ever the hell these kids are into

the club its at sucks and drinks are stupid expensive

but there will be tons of hot girls.

are their parties good?

really? scenester and hipster girls generally are so not hot. they try too hard to look interesting and end up looking like crap. i'm not condescending when i watch people at bars but most of these girls look like they never wash their hair. yuck. what's the necessity of being ironic anyway?

why cant these people just be themselves?

*sigh. how do i reech these keeds???

really? scenester and hipster girls generally are so not hot. they try too hard to look interesting and end up looking like crap. i'm not condescending when i watch people at bars but most of these girls look like they never wash their hair. yuck. what's the necessity of being ironic anyway?

why cant these people just be themselves?

*sigh. how do i reech these keeds???

maybe the scene kids' flat irons just work better with a bit of grease as a natural gel.

real talk aoki gets lots of hate, but he doesn't put on a bad show...at least when i saw him everyone was havin fun and people were dancing...thats a fucking party...you get drunk, smile a bit, and dance maybe even get laid...wtf else matters?

complaining about the people at a party is like a bitch complaining about her nails gettin broken...oh unless said party is filled with guidos or thugs, but if guidos are there you might get some daft punk on and if thugs are there you might have a good time. word.

thanks for the help guys

cover is $20

yep, for the most part, nobody in charlotte is a good dresser, but this event might bring some people out of hiding.

coke is a must followed by the pre-game.

does aoli mix in all types of music or is ital like ed banger shit?

Guest ChetLenoir
real talk aoki gets lots of hate, but he doesn't put on a bad show...at least when i saw him everyone was havin fun and people were dancing...thats a fucking party...you get drunk, smile a bit, and dance maybe even get laid...wtf else matters?

complaining about the people at a party is like a bitch complaining about her nails gettin broken...oh unless said party is filled with guidos or thugs, but if guidos are there you might get some daft punk on and if thugs are there you might have a good time. word.

Go. The cheap women aspect compensates for expensive drinks.

Guidos listen to daft punk?