CCP - Augusta - Attachment

Protocol:

All items shipping from Australia

All prices include standard international airmail (If you would like an express with tracking service, let me know and i will give you a quote)

shipping will proceed 1-2 days after receiving cleared payment

Paypal only please

All prices in usd

All footwear is best suited to a US10-11

Sold Items:

Damir Doma SS08 Linen Pants

Augusta Boots

Augusta Lace-up shoes

1. Carol Christian Poell Thumb-Glove Knit, Black

Tagged a size 48, but is definitely suited to a 46 (i am a 44 and its just a bit too big)

jinggo.jpg154zfc9.jpg20k9b84.jpg2hd8ndg.jpg2wp779g.jpgiqcume.jpg

I love this to death, but unfortunately it is a little big on me. Made from a beautiful wool blend, it features subtle unfinished silver horizontal lines, a comfortable turtleneck, and fingerless thumbgloves. Purchased for 850, this has never been worn outside, and has been stored carefully. Looking for $550, garment bag included. $525.00 - and basically brand new!! Now $455.00 Shipped

3. Attachment Combat Boots

Size 42 (as with most combat boots, these run 1 size big - best suited to a 43/43.5)

2jg6nf9.jpg

These are similar to Rick Owens signature combat boot, however they feature an amazing subtle grey finish over the black leather. This wears off over time and black becomes the predominant colour with only subtle hints of grey. The picture above shows the boots in original state. Pictures below (the boots in their current state) indicate the darkening of the leather through wear.

21c89ys.jpg

The black has only just started to come through which indicates how little they have been worn (5 or so times). Excellent condition, sole has almost no wear.

24ymn1c.jpg

These retail at Y86,000, and are scarcely available outside of Japan. I'm looking for $550 shipped. NOW $480 Shipped.

121wkeb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...