Queestion on APC sizing

Being a true waist 29, and new cures being vanity sized, wouldnt that mean that i would need a size 25 new cure which is actually a size 27? From what i understand from context clothing's new cure size chart the new cure 26 is really a 28, meaning id only size down 1, and from what i've read in the APC forum, these jeans can stretch 2 inches easily. Im looking for a really skinny fit so should i be going for the 25s? I'm 123 pounds and 5'8.

first off, you're in the wrong section

second, you're sizing down 4? that's crazy for New Standards as it is.....if you want New Cures sized down 4, you must really hate your balls.

Being a true waist 29, and new cures being vanity sized, wouldnt that mean that i would need a size 25 new cure which is actually a size 27? From what i understand from context clothing's new cure size chart the new cure 26 is really a 28, meaning id only size down 1, and from what i've read in the APC forum, these jeans can stretch 2 inches easily. Im looking for a really skinny fit so should i be going for the 25s? I'm 123 pounds and 5'8.

so you read the APC thread and then still decided to start a new thread of your own to ask if you should size down four sizes? does your dad know you're using his computer?

sure, go ahead, get the 25s