Givenchy SS09 Paris

t0m

Guest brian

uhm, not to mention the ultra-lame usa flag tee:

18.jpg

but i digress; i don't hate this collection and there's a few pieces i need. however as a whole i find the look kind of old. i dress like this already and i'm moving on.

Guest brian
I'm not into prints, at all really...

but I'm really really feeling this.

that's actually not a print! the bandana/scarf is covered in metal grommets [i need this so bad~!]. and the top is double layered black with holes punched out over solid. :)

Guest brian

here's a close up pic of one of the pairs of shoes [they're all pretty much the same but with slight variations; one is not quite as high]...

riccardo likes to do "bizarre" shoes for women...and i'm glad he's also pushing the shoe envelope for men. we deserve crazyass footwear too! ;)

ta3039.jpg

Guest brian
such anice colection cant believe that they are all little grommets aswell i was sold it was a print its even better now i know that though.

here's a closeup :)

2qi22dw.jpg

For me this is a success.

This collection oozes "Givenchy". It just looks so fucking givenchy it's great. I like how Ricardo Tisci is handling givenchy - it actually has some kind if image now