Veronique Branquinho s/s 09

This is and Dries are both extraordinarily solid. If I had to pick collections to actually model how I dressed, it would definitely be those two. This is extremely well executed.

I'd be really interested in picking up a pair of those shorts - how much longer until this stuff shows up in stores?

she's the only reason i would ever wear brown. also whenever i see jean-pierre leaud, i automatically think of her.

00020m.jpg

i need these pants. and her fucking repettos have always been dope.

Pants=A++

Are these her own Repettos or those she use regular ones?

Yes it all holds together like a perfect formula, and feels like a real collection, as usual, it's all so nice and good taste and not loud but still kind of trendy and details are spot-on... All these perfectly dressed Antwerpian architects and their inimitable minimalist post-reconstructured industrial edge… It kind of makes me want to own one pair of jeans and old linen shirts, while the rest of the world is gasping over cyber fabric with nano silk particles materialised in nuclear accelerators.