mexican wrestling mask appreciation thread

doll.jpg

28beal.jpg

mexmt.jpg<------SUFU FIT!

I love mexican wrestling masks.

Recently I read about the poor guy who had trouble finding a retail job.

Then it dawned on me: maybe his chances would have improved if he had walked into the store wearing one of these jawnz.

And then I stopped thinking about his situation, and thought about other, more important life situations: picking up girlz, walking through the hood, begging for change, etc. and how much better chance you have of succeeding/surviving while wearing one of these things as opposed to not.

Also, if I ever open up a drinking establishment, it will 99% be mexican wrestling mask themed.

Anyways, holler at me IF YOU ARE DOWN with Mexican WRESTLING MASKS.

Guest jmatsu
Imagine getting caught masterbating by your wife/girlfriend.

NOW, imagine getting caught materbating by your wife/girlfriend while wearing one of these!

that would b da bomb. i gonna wear one of these and make my weiner sing. hopefully infront of bitches. better yet little girls.

funny store once while i was livin wit a friend... he ordered some mod chips for systems or whatevr off sum gaming site... 3 months later he gets a package from the same company but he didnt ordr nothin... he opens it uip and the invoice is for some kid in nova scoita and there's a fuckin rey mysterio mask inside

when i was a kid whenever i would go to mexico my uncle miguel would take us to teh wrestling shows. i had dozens of these.

i did a quick search around the house and i could only find one, it was snug as hell, and smelled kinda funky.

dsc00141ls1.jpg

if i find more ill prob. post them, if i remember.

god, this thread is so good. when my friend gabriel went home to mexico, he bought me a pretty ballin' poncho, but i've always secretly resented that he didn't even ask if i wanted a luchador mask.

mistico2.jpg

one time, this cute puerto rican girl asked me if i wanted to go to the movies. we ended up – god knows how – at nacho libre. at first, i didn't know whether to laugh or cry, but i never had to make the decision 'cause that movie sucks all the laughter out of a room. the rest of the date was pleasant but uneventful, so i prefer to lie and finish the story with "...and then i showed her my blue demon and turnbuckle-slammed her. you could say she lost her mascara."