supermeatheads

kunk75

yes, sugars are carbs. but if you calculated his caloric intake, you should have came to the realization he meant that 131g of the 360g carbs he eats are chosen intentionally as simple carbs. [(220+360)*4]+(79*9)= 3031

I've never intentionally taken so much simple sugar before. At most 40g/day.

Hmm. That must be one heck of a post-workout insulin spike :D

i bought a hangbar the other day (the one from iron gym that you can get everywhere). if i do pullups when i'm bored routinely in short spurts of 5 or 6, will i get buff?

i can do more, but i'm lazy, and when my muscles start to ache, i usually just stop, because it's not like anything's keeping me going.

...but i'll come back 5 minutes later and to 5 or 6 more, sometimes semi-inverted (i like switching it up and doing what would be a row motion but with me looking at the ceiling and my body close to parallel to the ground). kunk level soon?

I've never intentionally taken so much simple sugar before. At most 40g/day.

Hmm. That must be one heck of a post-workout insulin spike :D

pretty much all my sugar is coming from this:

lactaid (im lactose intolerant...gotta fit the milk in somewhere)

apple in the morning

2 clementines mid day for snack

mixed veges

golden flax seed cereal

and some whole wheat bread

kunk level is doing these while benching at the same time and

trying on clothes at the same time too.

i bought a hangbar the other day (the one from iron gym that you can get everywhere). if i do pullups when i'm bored routinely in short spurts of 5 or 6, will i get buff?

i can do more, but i'm lazy, and when my muscles start to ache, i usually just stop, because it's not like anything's keeping me going.

...but i'll come back 5 minutes later and to 5 or 6 more, sometimes semi-inverted (i like switching it up and doing what would be a row motion but with me looking at the ceiling and my body close to parallel to the ground). kunk level soon?

lost .5" on my thighs and .25" on my waist :) :) :)

I know a lot of what I lost in my thighs is muscle but I knew that was going to happen and I don't care. my thighs are too big compared to my waist anyway.

my squat has also dropped an insane amount, but smaller thighs come with the territory.

Did you stop doing high weight, low rep leg exercises? I feel my thighs are too large for my waist as well, and I'm trying to shrink them a bit. I'm guessing cardio, diet, and going a bit easier on my leg routine will do the trick?

im only taking 2 servings of standard GNC whey protein per day.

the rest is a combination of this:

egg whites, egg yolk, oatmeal, milk, apple, almonds, granola, chicken, spinach, dark greens, stir fry veges, carrots, can of tuna, peanut butter and banana sammich, more chicken, more veges, more almonds, more more more

various amounts of whatever is listed above, every 2-3 hours...which adds up to roughly 2800-3000 calories calculated.

I will be starting back up on CE2 creatine in a month or so. i'm not a big fan of supplements especially after i almost blacked out from Noxplode last year :/

Nice man, I love bulking because it's a great excuse to eat like a horse. I broke my finger not long ago and had to take a hiatus from lifting for about 3 weeks. I stopped taking creatine and haven't taken it since. I honestly have not noticed a difference in progression from when I was on it, to when I went off it.

I did a loading phase and then took 5g a day, and it was regular creatine monohydrate, so I don't know why I didn't really respond to it. I'll probably try out another brand before I completely ditch creatine though.

It's still January but I'm so tempted to end my bulk short to ensure I have a really solid cut diet plan and workout routine. I need them abs back for the warmer weather.

Did you stop doing high weight, low rep leg exercises? I feel my thighs are too large for my waist as well, and I'm trying to shrink them a bit. I'm guessing cardio, diet, and going a bit easier on my leg routine will do the trick?

I refused to do cardio and my diet is always in check, so I figured it was the intensity of my leg workouts

so I just started doing easy sets of 10 with 225. lo and behold, my legs are slimming down and my leg strength is following suit :)

Nice man, I love bulking because it's a great excuse to eat like a horse. I broke my finger not long ago and had to take a hiatus from lifting for about 3 weeks. I stopped taking creatine and haven't taken it since. I honestly have not noticed a difference in progression from when I was on it, to when I went off it.

I did a loading phase and then took 5g a day, and it was regular creatine monohydrate, so I don't know why I didn't really respond to it. I'll probably try out another brand before I completely ditch creatine though.

It's still January but I'm so tempted to end my bulk short to ensure I have a really solid cut diet plan and workout routine. I need them abs back for the warmer weather.

with creatine its always hit or miss for me.

awhile ago, i tried out Cell-Tech and didnt get much result out of it. i stopped using it after a month because it didnt do anything for me and it tasted awful.

last year i took MRI CE2 (creatine ethyl-esther or something) and that did amazing for me. I was pushing maybe 5 more lbs each week and finishing off my sets clean. Didn't get much of that "bloat" when you take monohydrate either.

im only taking 2 servings of standard GNC whey protein per day.

the rest is a combination of this:

egg whites, egg yolk, oatmeal, milk, apple, almonds, granola, chicken, spinach, dark greens, stir fry veges, carrots, can of tuna, peanut butter and banana sammich, more chicken, more veges, more almonds, more more more

various amounts of whatever is listed above, every 2-3 hours...which adds up to roughly 2800-3000 calories calculated.

I will be starting back up on CE2 creatine in a month or so. i'm not a big fan of supplements especially after i almost blacked out from Noxplode last year :/

lol how the fuck did you do this

I know a lot of what I lost in my thighs is muscle but I knew that was going to happen and I don't care. my thighs are too big compared to my waist anyway..
I feel my thighs are too large for my waist as well, and I'm trying to shrink them a bit. I'm guessing cardio, diet, and going a bit easier on my leg routine will do the trick?

bitches....

I think I'm getting fatter. Back when I had a lot more muscle and was lifting 4x/wk, I was around 14-15% BF. I dropped about 10 lbs of muscle and I thought some fat since then (from 165 down to 150) , and I've been running and doing muay thai with a little bit of circuit training as time allows.

No super-high contrast lighting to faggot me, but any estimates? I feel like I'm still at 14% or so, meaning I dropped a bunch of muscle for no fucking reason and am now fat and worthless.

bf_711.jpg

edit: shit knucks, if I knew people were going to be posting in undies, I wouldn't have clipped my pictures at the thai shorts. nice quads btw

Eason, you have veins visible on your shoulders. That means you have quite low % bf. And certainly not fat (wtf?)

Actually, right now I'm trying to get rid of some muscles by excessive running and dieting.

kunk, looking good. another 3 weeks of dieting and you would be able to post your photos in "super gay male model thread". :)