:(

headcoat

Dogs are OUTSTANDING!

i really dont think its a dog cat debate here, only someone with a cat and a agenda would bring up cats here, or someone who knows that dogs kick ass and are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better.

And yes, parts of this thread are super fucking depressing, that epi of futurama almost killed me when i frist saw it :(

Dogs are OUTSTANDING!

i really dont think its a dog cat debate here, only someone with a cat and a agenda would bring up cats here, or someone who knows that dogs kick ass and are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better.

And yes, parts of this thread are super fucking depressing, that epi of futurama almost killed me when i frist saw it :(

Cats own, Dogs own, no need to fight.

ok, so this just happened when i was in my dorm studying.

Located in stonybrook university in long island so there are a lot of geese. And i guess it's mating/hatching season because im starting to see a lot of geeslings following their parents around.

So, i was peacefully cramming for finals when all of the sudden outside of my dorm a couple of geese goes berserk and start squawking, And then a couple of guido bitches start screaming "OMGOMG THAT BABY DUCK FELL IN A HOLE!!" so i went out to look and there was infact a cute little geesling in a hole in the floor and the parent geese were squawking (i'm guessing they didnt know what to do.) So at this point i was getting dressed to go down to get the geesling out. but then a group of frat boys stop and start pointing and saying "yo should we go save it?" one of the fucking idiots goes like "yo get me some purell...shit might have SWINE flu" Shit got too interesting so i just stood there and listened to what else guido bitches and frat boys are gonna say.

so after 5 minutes of frat boys squealing and being to afraid to touch a cute little geesling, one of the guidos comes out with a towel and yanks the geesling out. Guido bitches were so ecstatic, they were jumping up and down screaming "we saved a life!, YO we should be on the news...SBU STUDENT SAVES A BABY DUCK!"

i was giggling the whole time peekin out my window like a creep.

The geesling was cute btw.

jurassic bark was on comedy central last night :(

Dog braves Staten Island traffic to guard dead companion

large_boxer.jpg

http://www.silive.com/news/index.ssf/2009/04/dog_braves_staten_island_traff.html

New York dogs stall traffic on Deegan Expressway

dog-protects-companion-300x225.jpg

It was heartwarming yesterday to discover the actual relationship between two New York dogs, one lying injured and bleeding on the Major Deegan Expressway during early morning rush hour traffic. Chili, a yellow lab/chow mix was hit by a car and sustained a broken left leg.

Husky, her "knight in shining armor," slowed traffic to a halt for over 45 minutes by running in circles around her not allowing anyone or anything to come close to his mother. Yes, Husky who also has Rottweiler and German Shepherd DNA valiantly protected his injured mom in order to save her.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1513-Philadelphia-Dog-Advocate-Examiner~y2009m5d15-New-York-dogs-stall-traffic-on-Deegan-Expressway