If you could be any animal,

midnight

what would you be???????

Definitely would hop on that cheetah shit. They're like the fucking mafia of the animal kingdom. No animal is too big for them to try to eat. Definitely think it would be sick to be a shark and just swim up by the beach everyday to freak people the fuck out. But really, what would you be?

demonito should be a cow so he could kill himself, reincarnate as edmond then cop some leather goods made from his past-life hide.

also, I read someplace that pandas are like God's mistakes-- they're going extinct for a reason. They live in the mountains where bamboo hardly grows, but they eat predominately bamboo.. and they can only mate on one day a year? or something like that? I also read that they're only being kept as an endangered species because they're cute and cuddly. Also, when I went to the San Diego zoo, the panda cub there would eat with its back to the audience. nigga FUCK pandaz.

what would you be???????

Definitely would hop on that cheetah shit. They're like the fucking mafia of the animal kingdom. No animal is too big for them to try to eat. Definitely think it would be sick to be a shark and just swim up by the beach everyday to freak people the fuck out. But really, what would you be?

Do you know anything about cheetahs? Theyre the pussies of the African savannah, they get their kills stolen from them all the time by dogs, leopards, hyenas and lions. The ultimate bitch of the plains. They make good pets though.

And edmond would be more like this :

60002907.JPG

i have a friend who was asked this question at a job interview. seriously.

i don't remember her answer, but it was nowhere near as awesome as any of these.

i'm definitely going for a giant squid, because anything with tentacles gets with japanese girls all goddamn day.

and yeah headcoat why do you hate me so much eh? just a q. no hate just wanna know can we be friends from now on? i can share my fats with you and ill scrub my pits i promise!

60002907.JPG