last call, advice, tips etc. Budapest->Sarejevo->Croatia

poly800rock

hopefully you have your computer with you

Budapest....

-i dont know the name of it but it is pretty much within walking distance of the train station, there is a mall and in the mall on the second floor i believe is about 3-4 nice restaurants, we ate at 2 of them which were worth while and the other ones looked amazing aswell. try them out.

-Take one of the city bus tours, the one we took which was pretty good and filled with a bunch of info about the culture (which was very surprising) is right next to the budapest marriot.. if you cant find it im sure you can ask one of the concierge within the hotel

I'm only in croatia until the 2nd of this month. Would have been swell to meet you JPGM.

From budapest we took a 12 hour train ride to Zagreb. Zagreb was fucking awesome. great vibe and scene. Today we rented a car and drove through S. Brod through the border crossing into Bosnia and am in Sarajevo tonight and at least tomorrow. Car is the way to go, the buses fucking suck. sarajevo is fucking nuts.

full report when i get back to the states. The last 4 days have been spent sleeping in airports and such. I'm physically drained, but one thing I can say, sarajevo is one of the most alive cities I have ever been to. A city on the cusp, you don't have much time before it's overrun with kids claiming prague is so over.